One of the difficult things as a teacher is knowing that your students have not mastered the learning outcomes, but this week, you will learn different techniques and strategies of how you can hone in on using data to help better guide your instruction in meeting the needs of your students. Be sure to review the INSTRUCTOR GUIDANCE as it provides a wealth of content to support you during this final week.
For your final assignment, be sure to carefully read the instructions as they are quite detailed. I have provided you with a template that I have posted to this announcement and here are some links from the writing center that will help support you:
APA title page help: https://allaplusessays.com/order
This entire page can help you formulate your introduction, thesis and conclusion: https://allaplusessays.com/order
This link will show you how to effectively integrate any direct quotes you use (remember, keep it minimum and instead paraphrase) using the ICE Method : https://allaplusessays.com/order
Summative Assignment: Curriculum Based Assessment Design
Using what you’ve learned from Chapters Six and Eight from Lefrançois as well as other resources along the way, develop a curriculum based assessment (CBA) centered on one of your two instructional plans from Weeks Three and Four.
Part 1: Provide a Pre-Assessment
Use these prompts to guide your exploration of what occurred BEFORE the summative assessment.
- State measurable and observable objectives (what you wanted students to learn).
- Describe how you knew learning occurred prior to summative assessment.
- Describe the instructional strategies used to prepare students for the summative assessment (from your previous instructional plan in either Weeks Three or Four).
- Explain adjustments you made or should have made to your instruction to ensure mastery of learning objectives.
- Describe how the use of technology contributed to student preparation for the summative assessment or how it will be added to and contribute to the summative assessment here.
Part 2: Design an easily accessible summative assessment (Approximately two pages)
- Identify the grade level and subject matter and a measurable unit objective(s) and align with the stated standard as prescribed in the original instructional plan from either Week Three or Four and referenced from the Common Core State Standards Initiative (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Create a minimum of six, no more than ten, problems/questions/tasks for students to complete that include a variety of test item types (selected response, short answer, extended written response, and/or performance).
- Label each question with its corresponding:
- Objective(s) (if more than one is being assessed)
- Depth of Knowledge (DOK) levels (Note at least two different cognitive levels must be measured on this assessment.)
- Define and discuss criteria for scoring extended response and performance items.
Part 3: Provide Assessment Reflection (One pages).
- Define how you determined mastery.
- Explain how you will accommodate or modify for the special population previously described in Week Four (two students with specific learning disabilities in reading and math, one ADHD student, and one English language learner).
- Describe how you will use the evidence collected.
Grading: You will submit a SINGLE document clearly labeled as Parts 1, 2, and 3. APA formatting will be followed, including the required cover and reference pages. You must use a minimum of five scholarly resources, in addition to the course text. Your resources should include a combination of peer-reviewed articles and web-based articles, and they must be cited in-text. You will be held accountable for each required subcomponent per part, viewable on the assignment rubric.
Writing the Final Project
The Summative Assessment:
- Must be approximately eight double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Curriculum Based Assessment Design appeared first on Homework Gig.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.