• Identify your cultural ancestry. If you have more than one
cultural ancestry, chose the one with which you most closely
• Explore the willingness of individuals in your culture to share thoughts, feelings, and ideas. Can you identify any area of discussion that would be considered taboo?
• Explore the practice and meaning of touch in your culture. Include information regarding touch between family members, friends, members of the opposite sex, and health-care providers.
• Identify personal spatial and distancing strategies used when communicating with others in your culture. Discuss differences between friends and families versus strangers.
• Discuss your culture’s use of eye contact. Include information regarding practices between family members, friends, strangers, and persons of different age groups.
• Explore the meaning of gestures and facial expressions in your culture. Do specific gestures or facial expressions have special meanings? How are emotions displayed?
• Are there acceptable ways of standing and greeting people in your culture?
• Discuss the prevailing temporal relation of your culture. Is the culture’s worldview past, present, or future oriented?
• Discuss the impact of your culture on your nursing and/or health care. Be specific, not something that is very general.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.