- On the Basics –
- We have said that strategic management is an evolution and a destination. What does this mean?
Discuss in detail.
- Provide three examples of how your team company is or is not a strategic management firm.
- Lastly, clearly and succinctly describe your team company’s mission statement as well as the 2021
goals and objectives of the firm.
- On Corporate Governance –
- Discuss three traditional roles of the board of directors. Also, identify and discuss the most urgent
governance issue impacting your team company’s board – what are they doing to manage this
- Finally, identify and evaluate a major philanthropic initiative/program to which your team CEO
company contributes or leads that aims to do good while also helping the firm do well.
- On Competition & Porter’s Five Forces
- We have said that competition forces society to be better by providing superior value. Identify and
discuss your CEO team company’s competitive advantage and core competency – in essence, the
magic sauce that makes the company stay in the game.
- Lastly, provide a descriptive discussion of the Five Forces Model of your team’s company and
include what Wheelen and Hunger call the sixth force in your analysis.
- Kim and Mauborgne argue that sustaining a “competitive advantage” is to make the competition
irrelevant – hence, the blue ocean metaphor. Identify and discuss what must be done to achieve or
sustain your team company’s position in a ‘blue ocean’. Pull from the readings to support your
- On the Value Chain –
- Identify and discuss the business model that best describes your CEO team company.
- Lastly, provide a descriptive overview of the various components of Porter’s value chain model –
include the firm’s current and target profit margin.
- Identify the areas within the value chain needing to be strengthened for your company to
strengthen the profit margin of the firm.
o Pull from Zenger’s Corporate Theory to help support your discussion
- On General Strategy –
- Define and discuss the current business and corporate strategies of your team company using the
language from our readings.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the current strategies?
- Lastly, identify the most urgent decision needing to be made to ensure the competitive sustainability
of the company or to move toward a sustainable competitive advantage.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.