Building a Brand and Customer Relations
In this module’s discussion, we explored how e-commerce can build customer relationships. For this assignment, we will focus on building a loyal customer base and a product identity. This is also known as branding. Brandingis the use of a name, symbol or design to give a product a unique identity. The “Golden Arches” of McDonald’s or the “Leaper” on a Jaguar are great examples of branding by symbols.
Branding can lead to enhanced customer relationships because the customer can easily identify with a product. The brand might have a “status” associated with it, such as Ralph Lauren and having a polo pony on your shirt. Customers view a brand as an essential element of a product and branding can add value to a product. Customers attach meaning to brands and develop brand relationships.
Describe how you would build a brand and enhance customer relations. For your plan, you will need to include the following:
- Discuss the brand image you want to convey and why
- Describe how your audience would identify with your product through branding
- Discuss how you would enhance customer relations and what tools you would use
Below are guidelines for writing your paper:
- Your paper should be at least 2 pages long and include at least 2 scholarly references from the Rasmussen Online Library. Scholarly sources include academic or peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Integrate your own thoughts and ideas and connect them with research support using citations from scholarly references. Demonstrate your integration of research by including APA formatted in-text citations at key points throughout your paper.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.