Resource: Excel ® scoring instrument
Create a quality control (QC) sheet based on the scoring instrument. The QC sheet will be used later in this course to evaluate team members' programs. As a team, share your ideas with each other and create one common QC sheet that your team will use. Your final QC sheet should be compiled in Microsoft ® Excel ® and must include the following:
- Areas to enter the evaluator's name, the name of the program being evaluated, and the date the program is received.
- A set of detailed criteria for evaluation based on the scoring instrument.
- The values assigned to each component of the evaluation based on the scoring instrument.
- Areas for detailed evaluation comments.
- Other elements as appropriate.
Submit your team's final QC sheet using the Assignment Files tab
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.