locate at least 4 contemporary peer-reviewed articles or dissertation or thesis research studies that are quantitative or mixed-methods in nature (experimental, quasi-experimental, descriptive or pre-experimental/survey, etc.) related to your topic of interest for your paper and PowerPoint presentation. Complete the following:
- Summarize the type of study and phenomenon of interest
- Discuss whether the sample and population used was appropriate
- Summarize results, limitations of results, conclusions, and applications
- Compare the results, conclusions, and applications among all 4 studies in a summary paragraph.
- Describe the statistical method used in the cited research studies.
Additionally, create 4 PowerPoint slides that detail the most applicable results associated with each quantitative or mixed-methods study to your topic of interest and area of application or function related to health care.
Deliverable Length:3–5 pages, excluding cover page, abstract page, and reference page. Students need to support their work with at least 4 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources published within the past 5 years.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.