The Case of Stickley Furniture
1. Which type of production processing—job shop, batch, repetitive, or continuous—is the primary mode of operation at Stickley Furniture? Why? What other type of processing is used to a lesser extent? Explain.
2. How does management keep track of job status and location during production?
3. Suppose the company has just received an order for 40 mission oak dining room sets. Briefly list the kinds of information the company will need to plan, schedule, and process this job.
4. What benefits, and what problems, would you expect, given the company’s level production policy?
5. Can you suggest any changes that might be beneficial to the company? What are they?
APA and Ref
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.