1) create a tar file of everything in your HOME directory call the file yourFirstname.tar. Do this as your UID.
2) create a directory with your last name in the /tmp directory (/tmp/witten)
3) Create a tar file of everything in the /etc/ folder and place the output AND the errors in /tmp/yourLastName (/tmp/witten). Do this are your UID.
4) Create a tar file of everything in the /etc/ folder and place the output AND the errors in /tmp/yourLastName (/tmp/root). Do this as root.
5) What does the umask command do?
6) How could you automatically prevent a user from having access to any files or directories that you create?
7) Please create that accomplishes the following:
a) asks the user for the favorite team
b) asks the user for the favorite season
c) Pass both of these arguments to a new script
d) create new script that reads in both arguments and displays them by season, team and today’s date
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.