This assignment is designed to teach you how to research a company of your choice.
You will be performing an analysis of the financial statements of a publicly traded company.
1. To obtain these financial statements. you will need to access
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission | Homepage
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: official Federal Agency website, including news, legal and other releases
and reports, investor education material, and the …
2. Once you are on the SEC website, click on “Company Filings” in the top right corner of the page,
located under the search box.
3. You may then search by the company name or ticker symbol to locate the company you want to research.
4. Once you have obtained your company’s financial statements, it is time begin your analysis.
Within your analysis you must include, but are not limited to, the following information:
The company’s current ratio, debt to equity ratio, return on equity, and whether the company is improving over time.
5. You will need to support your analysis with at least one scholarly reference from the CSU Online Library.
It is recommended
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.