Reliability and validity are two concepts greatly desired in research. Yet how one defines these topics varies based on the research paradigm one holds. This activity will take you further into these concepts.
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Distinguish the important aspects of the three research methodologies.
Reliability is the ability to consistently measure a characteristic; validity is the ability to accurately measure a desired characteristic.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Prepare a discussion posting of at least 500 words that answers
the following questions:
- How do you describe the concepts of validity and reliability?
- From what view did you use in providing that description?
- Chapter 7 Arbnor and Bjerke
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.